Lease to Own Programs
Lease-to-Own Programs for Particle Counters, Concentration Meters, and Environmental Sensors are designed for customers whose testing needs are more long term but may be restricted by capital budget. Through our leasing partner, Ameritech Leasing Inc., we offer 3 basic Lease-to-Own options to meet any company’s needs:
- Fair Market Buyout – with terms from 12-60 months, fair market buyout lease financing agreements offer the lowest monthly outlay with an ending purchase option at fair market value.
- 10% Buyout – with terms from 12-60 months, the 10% buyout lease financing option offers a minimal monthly outlay with an ending purchase option at 10% of the original cost of the system.
- $1 Buyout – with terms from 12-60 months, the $1 buyout lease financing option offers a marginally higher monthly outlay, but with an ending purchase option of only One Dollar.
Advantages of Leasing
- Cash Preservation. Leasing is an ideal way to preserve or conserve cash and improve cash flow.
- 100% Financing. Leasing provides 100% financing at fixed rates, and unlike bank financing, it requires little or no down payment! Taxes, delivery, installation and other costs typically not financed by a bank can be included in the cost of the lease! In reality, many lenders simply will not finance equipment that they are intimately familiar with.
- Credit preservation. As an additional or alternative source of financing, leasing provides fixed-rate financing, which supplements your current bank credit lines, leaving them available for general operations or for the expected or unexpected business priority.
- Increased Profits. Increase your profit by putting the state of the art equipment to work in your business today, and let it pay for itself with future earnings realized by improved efficiency, reduced direct costs, and improved quality.
- Flexible terms. Leasing provides flexible terms and structures for all types of credit. Leases can be structured for up to 5 years in length with a variety of end of lease options. Those options include purchasing the equipment for $1.00, 10% of the original cost, or even for the equipment “fair market value”.
- From lease application to underwriting to documentation, we strive to make the process expedient and simple. And to keep you informed!
Equipment Rental Programs
Equipment Rental Programs for Particle Counters, Concentration Meters, and Environmental Sensors are designed specifically for those customers whose testing needs may be time-limited. It also allows customers to use our equipment in their environment and on their products to evaluate the performance of both equipment and processes in lieu of, or prior to capital purchase. General terms for Rental agreements include:
- Minimum rental period of 3 months, maximum 12 months
- One month REFUNDABLE deposit required
- Recurring payment through credit card or blanket PO (OAC)
- Portions of rental can be credited towards purchase of the system
- Rental subject to stock and availability of requested models
- Proof of liability insurance to cover the full price of the system.
Advantages of Rentals
- No long term commitment
- A low-cost solution for project-specific testing
- No capital outlay
- No maintenance costs
- Flexible terms (rental period extensions)
Request a Quote for more equipment Lease or Rental information.